The People's Chemist

I’m on my dream vacation in the Baja. Thus far, I’ve flown my family 600 miles South to experience the cool, turquoise waters of The Sea of Cortez. But, no… read more »

What’s the best fluoride filter? Three days without water and you’re dead. It makes up 75% of our body and 85% of our brain matter. It’s the most precious substance… read more »

Chemist reveals how to cure motion sickness, as well as morning sickness!

Learn why you need this organic deodorant to protect your health from cancer-causing parabens and aluminum.

Millions of people are taking cholesterol-lowering drugs thinking they’re going to live longer. This proud certainty stems from advertising, not science. The cholesterol lowering drug trials prove it. Starting with… read more »

My son Blair doesn’t have ADD – Attention Deficit Disorder. He’s afflicted with BFA (Being Fucking Awesome.) It’s not a disability. It’s an ability.

I started running when I was 10 years old. Thanks to my fifth grade P.E. teacher, I was constantly competing in 2-mile races. From start to finish, it hurt like… read more »

Drug safety is a simple matter of majority rule, of 51% telling the other 49% that deadly drugs are safe and necessary. And that majority is fueled by profit, not… read more »

Don’t ask me why. But, just as I’ve reveled in swallowing nine shots of tequila in a dank, Mexican bar, American’s are proud pills poppers. They wear their prescriptions like… read more »

Chemist reveals non-toxic way to soothe sore muscles and leg aches.

Free Offer Close