How to Protect Yourself without Sun Block for Younger-Looking, Cancer-Free Skin
The more sun block you slather on, the greater your risk of cancer. Since its widespread use from 1950 to 1990, deaths from skin cancer have doubled in women and tripled among men! To protect from excess sun exposure, stop using sun block! Learn how to protect your whole family and listen to this candid interview about a husband’s fight with Melanoma…..and how his wife responded with this phenomenal, must-have summer product! You’ll also learn:
- The difference between vitamin D made by the skin and vitamin D in your nutritional supplements
- How much sun is really safe
- Which UV rays are blocked by creams and which are not
- Why sun block exacerbates skin cancer
- How to protect kids from sunburn and skin cancer without sun block
Order now at http://www.uvskinz.com/catalog.aspx for free shipping of order more than $50!