Ridiculously Good Quinoa Salad
This is a favorite in our house of 6 because it tastes amazing and you don’t need to heat it up!
Simplify and thrive with The Ridiculously Good Quinoa Salad.
If you hate quinoa and kale, this is perfect for you. Trust me! I don’t like either but this dish is legit!
- 2 cups quinoa
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 bunch red kale
- 1 bunch green kale
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 cup snow peas
- 8oz crumbled feta cheese
- Brown your quinoa first in frying pan, with a bit of butter, then cook as instructed on bag
- Sauté kale until only slightly firm. Be careful not to fry. Add garlic salt, pepper, oregano, parsley and basil per your preference.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt, pepper, oregano, parsley and basil per your preference.
- Chop all vegetables and place in large mixing bowl. Toss together.
- When quinoa and kale are finished place in mixing bowl with vegetables.
- When chicken is finished cooking chop and mix with the rest of the salad.
- Add feta.
- Give it all a good mixing. Cover and place in fridge.
My name is Shane “The People’s Chemist” Ellison. I hold a master’s degree in organic chemistry and am the author of Over-The-Counter Natural Cures Expanded Edition (SourceBooks). I’ve been quoted by USA Today, Shape, Woman’s World, US News and World Report, as well as Women’s Health and appeared on Fox and NBC as a medicine and health expert. Start protecting yourself and loved ones with my FREE report, 3 Worst Meds.